Sandwich with various cooking names depending on the ingredients and recipe. It’s simple when you eat it in one food, but it takes a lot of work from preparing ingredients in this and that! I made tortilla sandwiches that are folded into super simple snacks. 5 minutes! You can make it, and it’s better if you grill it or grill it in a pan.
- Prep the ingredients: shred the lettuce, and chop the paprika.
- Lay your tortilla out on a cutting board. Take a knife and make a cut from the middle of the tortilla down to the edge.
- Place the lettuce in one quarter, the bell pepper in another quarter, ham in another quarter, and just cheese in the last quarter.
- Fold the wrap up, starting from the bottom right quarter, folding it up over the top right, then folding it over to the top left, then folding it down to the bottom left.
- Enjoy as is or grill in a panini press or pan.