Spicy stir-fried pork
- Make seasoning sauce.
- Heat up a large, thick skillet (or pan) over medium high heat.
- Add pork and seasoning sauce.
- Mix it well, stirring with a wooden spoon. Cook it for a few minutes until the pork is well mixed with the seasonings.
- Add garlic, ginger, onion, and green onions. Stir and cook for 12 to 15 minutes until the pork is fully cooked and juicy and a little crispy.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve with rice, kimchi, lettuce, ssamjang, and more side dishes.