Read Time:35 Second
2 bowls of sliced rice-cake, 8oz Korean beef brisket, 1 scallion, 2tbsp ground garlic, 2tbsp cooking wine, 2 tbsp sesame oil, 3tbsp soy sauce, 2 eggs, pepper powder a little
- Remove blood from the beef via kitchen towels.
- Add pepper powder, cooking wine, sesame oil into the beef and keep that for a while.
- Slice the scallion in sideways.
- Whip the two eggs.
- Put the beef on a pan and fry that.
- Add 800ml water, soy sauce when the beef is boiled well.
- When the soup is boiling, remove the foam.
- Add rice cakes.
- Add the white ones of scallion. And mix the green ones with eggs.
- Add ground garlic, eggs and boil them.